Support Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado (VOC) today! Your support helps put thousands of volunteers on the ground every year who care for Colorado's outdoors; it helps teach youth about the importance of environmental stewardship; and it helps address critical outdoor stewardship needs across Colorado.
As an individual, here are several ways you can support VOC:
Donate part of your Colorado state income tax refund. You can now anonymously donate all or part of your income tax refund to Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado! Just look for the "Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit" line on your tax return and include Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado, our state registration number, 20023003120, and the amount of your donation. Visit ReFUNDWhatMatters.org for more information.
Make a memorial donation. Remember someone who loved the outdoors with a gift in their name that supports the care of Colorado's outdoor places. Donate now.
Give the gift of a donation in honor of someone. Honor someone with a donation in his or her name that will support volunteers as they restore trails, plant trees, and preserve Colorado's natural resources for future generations to enjoy. Donate now.
Does your employer offer matching gifts or a volunteer grants program? Are you a current VOC donor? Did you volunteer with us? Many companies support their employees through matching gifts for your contributions of time and/or money and some have employee managed grant programs. Check with your employer and find out what options are in your workplace - it only takes a few minutes of your time but you could double or even triple your impact for VOC.
Participate in workplace giving, an easy and affordable way to increase your giving. VOC is a proud member of several workplace charitable giving programs where you can take advantage of easy, convenient payroll deductions to support VOC with no minimum donation amounts. A paycheck contribution of $1 a day - $5 each work week – adds up to a $260 annual donation! Find out if your employer offers any of the following workplace giving campaigns (VOC account numbers included below). If yes, fill out a pledge sheet and get started today! Questions about Workplace Giving? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Military and Federal employees and the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) - #56455
- State employees and the Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC) - #5097
- City of Denver Employees' Combined Campaign (DECC) - Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado
- United Way Workplace campaign - Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado
Make a gift of stock. Individuals may donate stock or mutual funds to VOC. This type of donation can have significant tax advantages over cash. Find instructions for making a gift of stock. Or, contact email@example.com or 303-715-1010 to learn more.
Donate your vehicle through Cars Helping Charities and help support Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado. Learn more.
Support VOC while you shop! These are easy ways to give back to VOC - at no cost to you.
- Enroll your King Soopers Card in Community Rewards and select Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado.
- Shop with Amazon Smile and select Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado as your charity.
- Select VOC as your charity on VEBO Experience-Based Wedding Registry.
- Use code VOC at checkout on ReflectiveJewelry.com, or mention Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado over the phone to have 20% of your purchase be donated back to us! Reflective Jewelry, the only Fairtrade Gold jeweler in the US, is small artisan studio and Green Business of the Year 2019 in Santa Fe, NM.
- 10% of profits from State Your Frame Mountain-Shaped Picture Frames are donated to VOC. The frames are designed by Denverites Jake, Mike, and Dustin, all of whom have a love for Colorado's outdoors.
Mail in a donation. You can mail a tax-deductible donation to Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado, 600 South Marion Parkway, Denver, CO 80209. Questions? Call us at 303-715-1010.