Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado (VOC) is proud to have strong backing from many outstanding companies who share our outdoor stewardship values.
Possible sponsorship opportunities include:
- Become a season-long, in-kind, program or event sponsor. Supporting VOC's programs and events is a terrific way to get your brand in front of thousands of outdoor enthusiasts in Colorado. We're always looking for great new partners to help make environmental stewardship possible. See the list of VOC sponsors. We can customize a sponsorship for your company based on your giving strategy and goals.
- Plan a custom SWAT (Stewardship with a Team) project for your employees. Looking for a unique experience to get outside with your corporate team or group? VOC's SWAT projects are a fun and rewarding way to give back to Colorado's outdoors. Learn more and request a SWAT.
- Rent meeting space at our office. Hold your next meeting at VOC's historic office building located in Denver's Washington Park, with stunning views of the park and lake. Two meeting rooms can accommodate groups of 4-40 people. Learn more about VOC room rental.
- Offer matching gifts or a volunteer grants program. Leverage your employees’ donations or reward their time through programs to encourage their participation in the community.
- Participate in workplace giving. Encourage your employees to give back through payroll deductions. VOC is a proud member of the following workplace giving campaigns (VOC account numbers provided):
- Donate a percentage of profits with GIVE and QuickBooks. Businesses that use QuickBooks can integrate with G1VE.org to automatically donate a chosen percentage of their monthly revenue and receive automated reports for completing taxes and sharing with customers.
Questions? Contact Anna Zawisza at 303-715-1010 ext. 125.