Join a community committed to keeping Colorado healthy and sustainable, for today and generations to come.
Our success depends on hundreds of people who make our work possible through financial support. With Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado (VOC), there are many ways to invest in the parks, trails, and natural resources you love.
- How We're Funded
- Our Impact in Colorado
- Individual Giving Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Your support will help VOC volunteers care for the natural resources we depend on for our health, the economy, and just plain fun. In addition, you’ll be contributing to:
- Youth programs that create the next generation of outdoor stewards
- The development of resources to empower likeminded groups to take on high-quality volunteer stewardship work in their own communities
- Training programs that maximize the impact of your donation by enabling trainees to learn vital stewardship skills
- VOC’s efforts to champion outdoor stewardship state-wide and nationally
- And much more!
VOC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; 81 cents of every dollar you give goes directly to stewardship of Colorado's outdoors, and all donations are tax-deductible.
*Recurring donations will continue until you contact VOC requesting termination.