You can make an immediate and important difference for Colorado's outdoor places by financially supporting Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado (VOC).
- How We're Funded
- Our Impact in Colorado
- Individual Giving Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
VOC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; 80 cents of every dollar you give goes directly to stewardship of Colorado's outdoors and all donations are tax-deductible.
Your support will help put thousands of volunteers on the ground to care for our state’s incredible natural resources each year, as well as:
- Get youth outside to learn the importance of outdoor stewardship
- Address critical stewardship needs of Colorado's public lands and natural resources
- Inspire people to play an active role in the stewardship of Colorado’s outdoors
- Preserve our outdoor places for future generations to enjoy and experience
- Train hundreds of people in outdoor stewardship and leadership skills