Invest in Your Colorado. Join/Renew your Membership with VOC today!
Your gift today will enable VOC to continue its programming and engage people of all ages in the outdoors through important and meaningful stewardship work, while receiving excellent 2016 membership benefits! And, 80 cents for every $1 donated goes directly to support VOC’s stewardship programs.
Why wait? Become a 2016 VOC Member Today!
2016 Membership Levels:
- $40 Individual (plants 8 tree saplings)
- $75 Family (buys 2 shovels that will last 300 projects)
- $100 Trailblazers (enables a high school student in VOC's Cairn Youth Program to participate in the program for one year)
- $250 Supporters (trains 4 new crew leaders who will teach and lead 200 volunteers each year)
- $500 Guardians (protects 5 acres of native plants by removing invasive species)
- $1,000 Conservators (equips 1 volunteer crew with tools and supplies to build up to 2 miles of sustainable trail)
2016 VOC Member Benefits:
- 25% discount off Moosejaw products and 15% off everything else at the Moosejaw store in Boulder. (Excluding Patagonia products)
- 30% discount at Mountainsmith.com
- Reduced price State Parks passes
- Members only drawings for cool gear
You don't have to be a VOC member to volunteer, nor do you have to be a volunteer to be a VOC member - but the rewards are great when you do both! Join/donate online now
VOC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your membership contribution is 100% tax-deductible.
If you prefer to send your tax-deductible membership contribution by mail, download a membership form and return it with your payment to: Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado, 600 South Marion Parkway, Denver, CO 80209.