~ A unique way to support VOC ~ Special nonprofit rates ~ Ample, free parking available ~ Open catering policy ~ Complimentary WiFi ~ Best meeting location in Denver
Hold your next meeting in the relaxing atmosphere of Washington Park!
Our beautiful office building is located in the park's historic Dos Chappell Bathhouse next to Smith Lake, and is surrounded by trees, adjacent trails, and open park areas for outdoor activities. Within the building are two available meeting rooms that can accommodate groups of 4 to 40 people:
The Terrace Room
- Seats up to 12
- Includes boardroom table configuration
- Large, bright windows overlook Smith Lake
- Private outdoor patio access with ample seating
- $275 per day/$210 per half day*
Large Conference Room
- Seats up to 40 (chairs only – theatre style) or up to 30 (at tables – classroom style)
- Multiple room configurations
- 2 pull-down projector screens
- $420 per day/$275 per half day*
Optional Amenities (fees may apply):
- Polycom conference phone
- TV/VCR/DVD ($50 fee)
- Digital Projector ($50 fee)
*Rooms are available at the above rates Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. After-hours rates, for weeknight and weekend rentals, apply to all rentals outside of regular office hours.
To schedule a tour or to tentatively reserve an event date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Rental Request Form below. We will be in touch to go over the details of your event and answer any questions you may have.